Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shoes

A long time ago Matt used to be into shoes. Now he's a jaded dude that wears non nondescript kicks all the time with no socks.

I was never too heavy into kicks. Matt actually made fun of these Stabs I got a little while back. Yeah I like bright colors. I actually wear a lot of plain kicks these days too. I have about 6 pairs of Vans Era's that I wear on the regular.

I've been paying more attention to shoes lately. With the onset of love for high end sneakers like Lanvin's, Common Projects and etc. With Nike coming out with new technology like the lunar foam and the flywire. I'm starting to get interested in kicks again. I know it's not very cool and the Hyperdunks don't look very good with New Standards. I like innovation.

My friend Rich just started a blog on sneakers with a slant on innovation, peep it here: sneakerpedia

There was always a sneaker themed shirt for every season of Finale. We skipped it for Fall 07 and we skipped the entire Spring 08 season altogether. But for Fall 08 we got another one coming.

Here's a sneak peak of it:



Yes it's colorful, yes it's a sneaker shirt.

Don't worry for all you cool guys I'll post a picture of a plain white American Apparel V-neck (which fits wack by the way, H&M and Uniqlo got the dope v-necks) for you next week to drool over.


-Vince