Monday, July 14, 2008

Bikes

So here is another difference between Matt and I.

This is the kind of bike that he's likes:



This is the kind of bike that I like:



Looking at the neon pink of this bike brings me back. I used to collect mad issues of BMX Plus and I must have watched Rad countless times, I know all the lines to the movie.



I don't know anything about road/fixed/track bikes. I did work at a place that designed bike jerseys for 5 years. I actually got to design a a few jerseys for bigger companies like Maxxis, Rocky Mountain, and Cat Eye. I did learn to appreciate all aspects of bike culture through working there. I would never wear spandex gear but I sure did design a lot of it.

So Matt is in the market for a road bike. Someone hook him up with a good deal or some carbon rims or something like that. Or send us some pics of hot girls on bikes, either or. Matt will love looking at the pics while he's surfing the net in his Wes Anderson looking suit.

Oh yeah this is my holy grail bike, the Gold Haro Master from 93.



If you have a Haro that you don't want hollar at me.

info@finaledesign.com



-Vince