Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sole Searching and Sneaker Pimps


Went to Sneaker Pimps and got to have a few beers with some old friends. There are a ton of blogs recapping the event but I wanted to share some memories with you all.

For those of you who don't know. I am co founder of a crew called Sole Searching. We did a couple of events in Vancouver, and one in Toronto and we did a few installations at Sneaker Pimps. We had a lot of fun and I had the pleasure of working with people from Nike Canada, Nike USA, adidas, New Balance, PF Flyers, EA, Sole Collector, Kicksclusive, Fila, Peace Magazine, and a ton more.

We really did put out a great show, and our themes behind our display cases were rad. We had an all Jordan case (props to Flat-footed for that), player exclusive case, special materials case, collaboration case, fine dining, dinner case, and way more.

We had a great time. I am going to share this collage of Sole Searching that I have on my wall with you guys. Check it out.