Thursday, November 22, 2007

Finale Fall / Winter -

Well the new season should be out in stores shortly. So check your local retailer to see if they got the gear, if not tell them they should carry Finale. I m moving everything back to the blog format so it is easier to follow. I ll post again this weekend to explain the graphics and the inspiraction behind it.

Hypepeast has posted Finale today, and press releases have been sent out.
http://www.hypebeast.com/2007/11/finale-2007-fall-collection

One of the things I would like to do with the blog is to be transparent about Finale's actions. Hopefully, it will inspire some talented people to do their own t shirt line or clothing line.

So to recap my week.
-Boxed a bunch of shipments,
-Went to the post office numerous times.
-Filled out a ton of paperwork, NAFTA Origins, packing lists.
-Wrote a press release with the help of my communication friends
-Sent out a ton of emails.