Friday, February 1, 2008

NEW CAMERA

I got me a new toy.  My buddy Mendoza got my the Baby Holga a while back, and I bought a regular Holga a few months back.  Now, my friend from the east coast who works for Psyop brought be back just what I needed, the instant film back for the Holga.   Add this instant film/polaroid back to my Holga creates the Holgaroid or a 20 dollar plastic camera that is now worth 200 bucks and still feels like a piece of Chinese plastic.

I am really happy to now have a photo that I can hold in my hand.  With everyone having digital cameras very few people actually print their pictures.   This allows me to take pictures, give them away, put them on the wall, and all that fun stuff.   Too bad each shot of film will run me about 2 bucks and I am still learning and tweaking the camera.

So far I love it but it feels real light, and images seem to be a little distant.  Going to have to spend some time on the forums.