Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Magic at Night

So this is my first Magic week, and it gets crazy. Got linked up into the Famous Stars and Straps party at Tau Beach. Way too insane. I have not been to a party this big since the mansion party on New Years. No cover, and open bar till 12 or 1, I can t remember. Right when you walk up the stairs there are hot girls saying welcome on ever corner, and then you get in and there is a pool with girls in bikinis just chilling and more girls in bikinis serving drinks. Met some good cats in from LRG and I think Little Jon was preforming later, I got way to drunk and had to bail. Thats what you get when its open bar and you are an asian that weighs 140 lbs.

Here some quick pics of the party.




























Above Cros 1 of Freestyle Session/Armory. Haven't talked to this cat in a minute, since my bboying days. He used to practice with homeboys from my crew Straight No Chaser.

















Above: Maurice of Adidas, met this cat a few years back at the Stash show when he was with Recon. He has always left a lasting impression. I really like chatting with this guy.














Above: Some gals I was rapping to at the bar, and I helped out being the photographer, my shirt must of had Jostens written all over it. So I helped them out with taking a picture with Travis Barker (Famous Stars and Straps / Blink 182).
It was nice chatting with the aussie, love them accents.