Monday, August 27, 2007

Girls like Magic

Mr David Copperfield gets some of the best ass in the world, the reason for that is girls like MAGIC. MAGIC in Las Vegas is no different. This is my first trip out to MAGIC/POOL/PROJECT and one thing I can say is dam there are a lot of girls. Checked Project in the morning today and the gals are straight fire, model looking and really hot. The girls at Magic are more like the broads you see at a import car show. I hope to check Pool tomorrow and meet with some heads there.

Also, you get a lot of magazines.

Here is a snap of the LRG shirt made for Magic.










Nico from Staple - Met this cat in NY years ago, hes mad nice. Nice it up!!! Look at that smile either he is tired of pics or hes just that nice.




I will post a grip of more pics when I get back from the ball game, USA vs Mexico.